Win with the #APBOTscavengerhunt!
Posted 4 years ago on · Permalink
Win two free tickets to the Ajax-Pickering-Board of Trade December 13 Christmas Lunch! Score points for each completed task, and be sure to use the hashtag #APBOTscavengerhunt to have your points counted. This contest is only open to APBOT members. See full contest details below.
- Like and follow Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook (1 point for each like/follow for a maximum of 3 points),
- Snap a photo of the APBOT office (1 point),
- Snap a selfie with a current APBOT staffer. Get two bonus points if you can get in a shot with three or more APBOT staffers (maximum of 3 points),
- Snap a selfie with a current APBOT director (1 point for each individual director, for a maximum of 11 points),
- Share a photo of yourself at a previous APBOT event and tell us which event it was (post multiple photos of separate events for a maximum of 3 points),
- Post a photo of your office team (single person offices included!) (1 point),
- Share and tag a photo of yourself with another APBOT member (from a business other than your own) (post multiple photos of separate members for a maximum of 3 points),
- Share a photo of how your office (home office included) is decorated for the holidays (1 point),
- Bring a new, unwrapped toy, or non-perishable food donation to the APBOT office and share a picture of the drop-off on social media (10 points).
Total possible points = 36
The #APBOTscavengerhunt giveaway will take place from October 1, 2018 until noon on November 30, 2018. The first place prize for the giveaway is two tickets to the December 13 Christmas Lunch, and the second place prize is a single Networking After 5 ticket. You must be a current Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade (APBOT) member to participate. All posts must feature the hashtag #APBOTscavengerhunt to be eligible for points. The contest is being run across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, but contestants must choose just one medium where their points will be counted. In the event of a tie, the first person(s) to post the “winning” point will receive the prize. The prize tickets have no monetary value and may not be used toward a refund on a previously purchase ticket. APBOT reserves the right to postpone, cancel, or terminate contests at its discretion. APBOT will not be held responsible for such actions. All winners consent to the use of his/her name, the name of their business/employer, and photograph for publicity purposes by APBOT.