NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Prize Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.APBOT.ca and who are 19 years and older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Durham Region Ontario Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade its affiliates, committee members, Board of Directors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Prize Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: First draw: Entries will be accepted online starting on the first of day of each month at 12:01am EST and ending The second Thursday of the same month at 11:59pm EST . Second Draw: Entries will be accepted online starting on the second Friday of each month at 12:01am EST and ending The last Thursday of the same month at 11:59pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at 'https://apbot.ca/wheel-of-deals' The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, or with incorrect information, or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ThingsToDoInDurham.ca. You may enter only once for each draw. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade..
5. Prizes: The Finalist(s) of the Campaign (the “Finalist”) will receive an opportunity to be entered into the final random draw. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all Federal, Provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade to use Finalist's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Each wedge on the Wheel of Deals represents a prize/offer from our local business affiliates. In some cases, we have multiple prizes/offers per wedge and in others we only have one (1) available prize. 'The Wheel of Deals' is completely random. It may land on a wedge that has already been claimed. Landing on a Prize wedge DOES NOT GUARANTEE a prize. Prizes are limited to availability and can become unavailable or change without notice. Once a prize has been awarded, it cannot be won by anyone else (even if the next contestant lands on the unavailable prize during their “Spin”). Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade will make every effort to remove claimed prizes from the 'Wheel of Deals' as soon as possible. Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade, its affiliates, committee members, Board of Directors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers are not required to reimburse any contestant that lands on a prize that is no longer available.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Finalist Selection and Notification: Finalist will be selected by a computerized random drawing under the supervision of Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade. Winner will be notified by email and/or a Facebook Post located on www.facebook.com/APBOT within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner/Finalist will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY FINALIST/WINNER (AT AJAX-PICKERING BOARD OF TRADE’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN FINALIST'S/WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS FINALIST/WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS FINALIST/WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Ajax-Pickering Board of Tradeany one acting on behalf of Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade and Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of ThingsToDoInDurham.ca. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade may select the Finalist/Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade. Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade and its subsidiaries, affiliates, committee members, Board of Directors,advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in PROVINCE OF ONTARIO, CANADA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: cThe Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade, 3-144 Old Kingston Road Ajax ON, Canada. Requests must be received no later than 30 Days after the Contest has official closed.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is RewardMe.ca
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter
16. By checking the box on the signup form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.